Report NEP-ORE-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Mehdad, Ehsan, 2015. "Estimating the Variance of the Predictor in Stochastic Kriging," Discussion Paper 2015-041, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Mawuli Segnon, 2015. "The Role of Economic Policy Uncertainty in Predicting U.S. Recessions: A Mixed-Frequency Markov-Switching Vector Autoregressive Approach," Working Papers 201558, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- George-Levi Gayle & Limor Golan & Mehmet A. Soytas, 2015. "Estimation of Dynastic Life-Cycle Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2015-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tarek Alexander Hassan & Thomas Mertens & Tony Zhang, 2015. "Not so Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," NBER Working Papers 21445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Boldrini, 2015. "Forecasting the Global Mean Sea Level, a Continuous-Time State-Space Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Antonin Pottier, 2015. "Time-Stochastic Dominance and iso-elastic discounted utility functions," Working Papers hal-01185848, HAL.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste, 2014. "Analysing South Africa's Inflation Persistence Using an ARFIMA Model with Markov-Switching Fractional Differencing Parameter," Working Papers 15-09, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.