Report NEP-ORE-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2014. "Partial Stochastic Dominance," Working Papers 2014-403, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Geert Mesters, 2014. "Empirical Bayes Methods for Dynamic Factor Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-061/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2014. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for correctly Specified Generalized Autoregressive Score Models: Feedback Effects, Contraction Conditions and Asymptotic Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-074/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Fagart, 2014. "Markovian Equilibrium in a Model of Investment Under Imperfect Competition," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14039, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.