Report NEP-ORE-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Angelia L. Grant, 2014. "Fast Computation of the Deviance Information Criterion for Latent Variable Models," CAMA Working Papers 2014-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Christensen, Jens H.E. & Lopez, Jose A. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2014. "Can Spanned Term Structure Factors Drive Stochastic Yield Volatility?," Working Paper Series 2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Mendicino, Caterina, 2014. "Expectation-Driven Cycles: Time-varying Effects," MPRA Paper 53607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Graefe, Andreas, 2014. "Golden Rule of Forecasting: Be conservative," MPRA Paper 53579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krasnosselski, Nikolai & Cremers, Heinz & Sanddorf, Walter, 2014. "Messung des Marktrisikos mit generalisierter autoregressiver bedingter heteroskedastischer Modellierung der Volatilität: Ein Vergleich univariater und multivariater Konzepte," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 208, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.