Report NEP-ORE-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth L. Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Rafael Valero, 2013. "Smolyak Method for Solving Dynamic Economic Models: Lagrange Interpolation, Anisotropic Grid and Adaptive Domain," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2013-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2013. "Predictive likelihood comparisons with DSGE and DSGE-VAR models," Working Paper Series 1536, European Central Bank.
- Akber, Ushna & Muhammad, Nabeel, 2013. "Is Pakistan Stock Market moving towards Weak-form efficiency? Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange and the Random Walk Nature of free-float of shares of KSE 30 Index," MPRA Paper 49128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:syb:wpbsba:01/2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fred Célimène & Gilles Dufrénot & Gisèle Mophou & Gaston N’Guérékata, 2013. "Tax evasion, tax corruption and stochastic growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1043, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mawuli Segnon & Thomas Lux, 2013. "Multifractal Models in Finance: Their Origin, Propterties, and Applications," Kiel Working Papers 1860, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.