Report NEP-ORE-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Tractable latent state filtering for non-linear DSGE models using a second-order Approximation," CAMA Working Papers 2013-29, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2013. "Estimating Nonlinear DSGE Models with Moments Based Methods," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Joshua C.C. Chan, 2013. "Moving Average Stochastic Volatility Models with Application to Inflation Forecast," CAMA Working Papers 2013-31, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Didier Rullière & Alaeddine Faleh & Frédéric Planchet & Wassim Youssef, 2013. "Exploring or reducing noise? A global optimization algorithm in the presence of noise," Post-Print hal-00759677, HAL.
- Zebedee Nii-Naate & Alison Burrell, 2012. "Partial stochastic analysis with the European Commission's version of the AGLINK-COSIMO model," JRC Working Papers JRC76019, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).