Report NEP-ORE-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "Time-varying Combinations of Predictive Densities using Nonlinear Filtering," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-118/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gribisch, Bastian, 2012. "Multivariate wishart stochastic volatility and changes in regime," Economics Working Papers 2012-14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Nyberg, Henri & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2012. "Forecasting with a noncausal VAR model," Research Discussion Papers 33/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Peter Christoffersen & Christian Dorion & Kris Jacobs & Lotfi Karoui, 2012. "Nonlinear Kalman Filtering in Affine Term Structure Models," CREATES Research Papers 2012-49, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tim Bollerslev & Lai Xu & Hao Zhou, 2012. "Stock Return and Cash Flow Predictability: The Role of Volatility Risk," CREATES Research Papers 2012-51, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Chan, Raymond H. & Clark, Ephraim & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2012. "On the Third Order Stochastic Dominance for Risk-Averse and Risk-Seeking Investors," MPRA Paper 42676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Völker, Florian & Cremers, Heinz & Panzer, Christof, 2012. "Integration des Marktliquiditätsrisikos in das Risikoanalysekonzept des Value at Risk," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 198, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.