Report NEP-ORE-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Temel, Tugrul & Kinlay, Dorjee, 2012. "A Methodology for Information System Formation and Performance," MPRA Paper 42263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2012. "Stochastic dominance for law invariant preferences: The happy story of elliptical distributions," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2012-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Matkovskyy, Roman, 2012. "Forecasting the Index of Financial Safety (IFS) of South Africa using neural networks," MPRA Paper 42153, University Library of Munich, Germany.