Report NEP-ORE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy A. Weterings & Mark N. Harris & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2012. "Extending Unobserved Heterogeneity - A Strategy for Accounting for Respondent Perceptions in the Absence of Suitable Data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- John K. Dagsvik, 2012. "Behavioral multistate duration models. What should they look like?," Discussion Papers 688, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Joshua C C Chan & Eric Eisenstat, 2012. "Marginal Likelihood Estimation with the Cross-Entropy Method," CAMA Working Papers 2012-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012. "Correlated Risks vs Contagion in Stochastic Transition Models," Working Papers 2012-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Bartolucci, Francesco, 2011. "An alternative to the Baum-Welch recursions for hidden Markov models," MPRA Paper 38778, University Library of Munich, Germany.