Report NEP-ORE-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao, 2012. "Solving Replication Problems in Complete Market by Orthogonal Series Expansion," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Blair Alexander & Robert Breunig, 2012. "A Monte Carlo Study of Bias Corrections for Panel Probit Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 662, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mishra, SK, 2012. "A note on construction of heuristically optimal Pena’s synthetic indicators by the particle swarm method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 37625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria B. Chiarolla & Giorgio Ferrari & Frank Riedel, 2012. "Generalized Kuhn-Tucker Conditions for N-Firm Stochastic Irreversible Investment under Limited Resources," Working Papers 463, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.