Report NEP-ORE-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiří Witzany, 2011. "Estimating Correlated Jumps and Stochastic Volatilities," Working Papers IES 2011/35, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.
- Kang-Oh Yi, 2011. "Equilibrium Selection with Payoff-Dependent Mistakes," Working Papers 1115, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Juillard Michel, 2011. "Local approximation of DSGE models around the risky steady state," wp.comunite 0087, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Andor, Mark & Hesse, Frederik, 2011. "A Monte Carlo simulation comparing DEA, SFA and two simple approaches to combine efficiency estimates," CAWM Discussion Papers 51, .
- M. Barlet & M.-É. Clerc & M. Garnero & V. Lapègue & V. Marcus, 2011. "The New Version of the Model MZE, Macroeconometric Model for the Eurozone," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2011. "Signaling in deterministic and stochastic settings," DICE Discussion Papers 35, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).