Report NEP-ORE-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ying Hu & Hanqing Jin & Xun Yu Zhou, 2011. "Time-Inconsistent Stochastic Linear--Quadratic Control," Papers 1111.0818, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Feunou & Roméo Tedongap, 2011. "A Stochastic Volatility Model with Conditional Skewness," Staff Working Papers 11-20, Bank of Canada.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi & Akira Yamazaki, 2011. "Pricing Swaptions under the Libor Market Model of Interest Rates with Local-Stochastic Volatility Models," CARF F-Series CARF-F-255, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Jonsson, Robert, 2011. "Tests of Markov Order and Homogeneity in a Markov Chain," Research Reports 2011:7, University of Gothenburg, Statistical Research Unit, School of Business, Economics and Law.
- Thomas Lux & Leonardo Morales-Arias & Cristina Sattarhoff, 2011. "A Markov-switching Multifractal Approach to Forecasting Realized Volatility," Kiel Working Papers 1737, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joan del Castillo & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2011. "Hedging of time discrete auto-regressive stochastic volatility options," Papers 1110.6322, arXiv.org.
- Gozgor, Giray & Nokay, Pinar, 2011. "Comparing forecast performances among volatility estimation methods in the pricing of european type currency options of USD-TL and Euro-TL," MPRA Paper 34369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barthélemy, J. & Marx, M., 2011. "State-Dependent Probability Distributions in Non Linear Rational Expectations Models," Working papers 347, Banque de France.