Report NEP-ORE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso, Proietti & Stefano, Grassi, 2010. "Bayesian stochastic model specification search for seasonal and calendar effects," MPRA Paper 27305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Evaluating Combined Non-Replicable Forecasts," KIER Working Papers 744, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Cédric Naud, 2010. "An efficient threshold choice for operational risk capital computation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10096, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Nov 2011.
- Fry, J. M., 2010. "Gaussian and non-Gaussian models for financial bubbles via econophysics," MPRA Paper 27307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00543840_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Suchánek, Petr & Slaninova, Kateřina & Bucki, Robert, 2010. "Business intelligence as the support of decision-making processes in e-commerce systems environment," MPRA Paper 27313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The effects of information asymmetry and government size on happiness: A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 27182, University Library of Munich, Germany.