Report NEP-ORE-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Linton & Kyungchui (Kevin) Song & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Bootstrap tests of stochastic dominance with asymptotic similarity on the boundary," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Enrique Sentana & Gabriele Fiorentini, 2007. "On The Efficiency And Consistency Of Likelihood Estimation In Multivariate Conditionally Heteroskedastic Dynamic Regression Models," Working Papers wp2007_0713, CEMFI.
- Laura Hospido, 2007. "Modelling Heterogeneity And Dynamics In The Volatility Of Individual Wages," Working Papers wp2007_0717, CEMFI.
- Ginchev Ivan, 2008. "Weakened subdifferentials and Frechet differentiability of real functions," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0803, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Roberto Serrano & Rene Saran, 2007. "The Evolution Of Bidding Behavior In Private-Values Auctions And Double Auctions," Working Papers wp2007_0712, CEMFI.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hess, Stephane, 2008. "Competing methods for representing random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models," MPRA Paper 10038, University Library of Munich, Germany.