Report NEP-OPM-2022-09-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Fernando M. Martin & Juan M. Sanchez, 2022. "Policy Rules and Large Crises in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2022-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 14 Oct 2023.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Philippe Martin & Todd Messer, 2022. "The Economics of Sovereign Debt, Bailouts and the Eurozone Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1351, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Villamizar-Villegas, Mauricio & Arango-Lozano, Lucía & Castelblanco, Geraldine & Fajardo-Baquero, Nicolás & Ruiz-Sánchez, María Alejandra, 2022. "The effects of Monetary Policy on Capital Flows A Meta-Analysis," Working papers 93, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Martin Casta, 2022. "How Credit Improves the Exchange Rate Forecast," Working Papers 2022/7, Czech National Bank.
- David Beers & Elliot Jones & Karim McDaniels & Zacharie Quiviger, 2022. "BoC–BoE Sovereign Default Database: What’s new in 2022?," Staff Analytical Notes 2022-11, Bank of Canada.