Report NEP-OPM-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-OPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yakhin, Yossi, 2019. "Breaking the UIP: A Model-Equivalence Result," MPRA Paper 99267, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Mar 2020.
- Leiva-Leon, Danilo & Martínez-Martin, Jaime & Ortega, Eva, 2020. "Exchange rate shocks and inflation comovement in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2383, European Central Bank.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Leandro Medina & Shiyi Wang, 2020. "The Financial Center Leverage Cycle: Does it Spread Around the World?," NBER Working Papers 26793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qingyuan Du & Jun Nie & Shang-Jin Wei, 2019. "Labor Market Institutions and the Effects of Financial Openness," Research Working Paper RWP 19-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 03 Feb 2020.
- Hoang Sang Nguyen & Fabien Rondeau, 2019. "The transmission of business cycles: Lessons from the 2004 enlargement of the EU and the adoption of the euro," Post-Print hal-02440515, HAL.