Report NEP-OPM-2020-01-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Fornaro, 2019. "Monetary Union and Financial Integration," Working Papers 1138, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Liutang Gong & Chan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2020. "Optimal monetary policy in a model of vertical production and trade with reference currency," CEMA Working Papers 611, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hamano, Masashige & Pappadà, Francesco, 2020. "Firm turnover in the export market and the case for fixed exchange rate regime," Research Discussion Papers 1/2020, Bank of Finland.
- Antonio M. Conti & Elisa Guglielminetti & Marianna Riggi, 2019. "Labour productivity and the wageless recovery," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1257, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hiro Ito & Robert N McCauley, 2019. "The currency composition of foreign exchange reserves," BIS Working Papers 828, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hickey, Rónán & Lozej, Matija & Smyth, Diarmaid, 2019. "Government Investment, Its Financing and the Public Capital Stock: A Small Open Economy Perspective," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Carrera, César & Puch, Miguel, 2019. "Consumption dynamics and the expectation channel in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2019-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Aiswarya Thomas, 2019. "Monetary Policy Independence in a Managed Floating Regime: An ARDL Approach," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9711792, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andrejs Zlobins, 2019. "Country-Level Effects of the ECB's Expanded Asset Purchase Programme," Working Papers 2019/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Yixiao ZHOU & Rod TYERS, 2019. "Implications of Automation for Global Migration," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Sy-Hoa Ho & Jamel Saadaoui, 2019. "Symmetric and asymmetric effects of exchange rates on money demand: Empirical evidence from Vietnam?," Working Papers of BETA 2019-49, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.