Report NEP-OPM-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael T. Kiley, 2019. "The Global Equilibrium Real Interest Rate: Concepts, Estimates, and Challenges," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-076, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carol C. Bertaut & Beau Bressler & Stephanie E. Curcuru, 2019. "Globalization and the Geography of Capital Flows," FEDS Notes 2019-09-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Silvia Fabiani & Alberto Felettigh & Claire Giordano & Roberto Torrini, 2019. "Making room for new competitors. A comparative perspective on Italy’s exports in the euro-area market," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 530, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mattia Guerini & Duc Thi Luu & Mauro Napoletano, 2019. "Synchronization patterns in the European Union," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5q8fnecj1u8, Sciences Po.
- Rüth, Sebastian K., 2019. "Shifts in Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Dynamics: Is Dornbusch's Overshooting Hypothesis Intact, After all?," Working Papers 0673, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Florian, Huber & Kaufmann, Daniel, 2019. "Trend Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers in Economics 2019-4, University of Salzburg.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Kumhof, Michael & Sokol, Andrej & Thwaites, Gregory, 2019. "Towards a new monetary theory of exchange rate determination," Bank of England working papers 817, Bank of England.
- Eguren-Martin, Fernando & Sokol, Andrej, 2019. "Attention to the tail(s): global financial conditions and exchange rate risks," Bank of England working papers 822, Bank of England.
- Broadbent, Ben & Di Pace, Federico & Drechsel, Thomas & Harrison, Richard & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2019. "The Brexit vote, productivity growth and macroeconomic adjustments in the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 51, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Claudia Maurini, 2019. "IMF programs and stigma in Emerging Market Economies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1247, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Huber, Florian & Rabithsc, Katrin, 2019. "Exchange rate dynamics and monetary policy: Evidence from a non-linear DSGE-VAR approach," Working Papers in Economics 2019-5, University of Salzburg.