Report NEP-OPM-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Beaudry & Amartya Lahiri, 2018. "Inflation Targeting Consequences for Exchange Rates," 2018 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Varadarajan Chari & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Pedro Teles, 2018. "Ramsey Taxation in the Open Economy," 2018 Meeting Papers 806, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Uribe, 2018. "Multiple Equilibria in Open Economy Models with Collateral Constraints: Overborrowing Revisited," 2018 Meeting Papers 358, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Hien Thi Kim Nguyen & Donghyun Park, 2018. "Fiscal Space and Government-Spending & Tax-Rate Cyclicality Patterns: A Cross-Country Comparison, 1960-2016," NBER Working Papers 25012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Blanco & Javier Cravino, 2018. "Price Rigidities and the Relative PPP," 2018 Meeting Papers 346, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2018. "Twin Deficits in Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 18/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovannini, Massimo & Hohberger, Stefan & Kollmann, Robert & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "Euro Area and U.S. External Adjustment: The Role of Commodity Prices and Emerging Market Shocks," MPRA Paper 88664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Andreas M & Groeger, Henrike & Saure, Philip & Yesin, Pinar, 2018. "Current account adjustment and retained earnings," CEPR Discussion Papers 13142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Del Negro, Marco & Giannone, Domenico & Giannoni, Marc & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2018. "Global trends in interest rates," Staff Reports 866, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- José Ignacio López Gaviria & Virginia Olivella, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Carry Trade," 2018 Meeting Papers 321, Society for Economic Dynamics.