Report NEP-OPM-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Craig Burnside & Mario Cerrato & Zhekai Zhang, 2018. "Foreign exchange order fl ow as a risk factor," Working Papers 2018-03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Taddei, Filippo, 2018. "Financial frictions, international capital flows and welfare," Working Paper Series 2167, European Central Bank.
- Simon Gilchrist & Raphael Schoenle & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajsek, 2018. "Financial Heterogeneity and Monetary Union," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 26 Jun 2018.
- Chamon, Marcos & Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph, 2018. "Foreign-Law Bonds: Can They Reduce Sovereign Borrowing Costs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- António Afonso & João Jalles, 2018. "Decomposing And Analysing The Determinants Of Current Accounts’ Cyclicality: Evidence From The Euro Area," Working Papers REM 2018/42, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alejandro Torres García & Laura Wberth Escobar, 2018. "Commodity Prices Shocks and the Balance Sheet Effect in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016362, Universidad EAFIT.
- Akihisa Shibata & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2018. "Current Account Dynamics under Information Rigidity and Imperfect Capital Mobility," ISER Discussion Paper 1036, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mauro Bambi & Sara Eugeni, 2018. "Exchange rates, sunspots and cycles," Working Papers 2018_05, Durham University Business School.
- Musti, Babagana Mala & Siddiki, Jalal Uddin, 2018. "Exchange Rate Pass-through to Consumer prices: Nigerian experience from 1986-2013," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena Staveley-O'Carroll, 2018. "International Risk Sharing in Overlapping Generations Models," Working Papers 1806, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.