Report NEP-OPM-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2018. "Exchange rate misalignment, capital flows, and optimal monetary policy trade-offs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87290, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Duarte, Joao B. & Mann, Samuel, 2018. "One money, many markets: a factor model approach to monetary policy in the Euro Area with high-frequency identification," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Crowley, Meredith & Han, Lu & Song, Huasheng, 2018. "Markets and markups: a new empirical framework and evidence on exporters from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Bussiere, Matthieu & Goldberg, Linda S. & Hills, Robert, 2018. "The international transmission of monetary policy," Staff Reports 845, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Andrew Phiri, 2017. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle and the global financial crisis: Evidence from South Africa using asymmetric cointegation analysis," Working Papers 1701, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised May 2017.
- Patrick Blagrave & Giang Ho & Ksenia Koloskova & Esteban Vesperoni, 2017. "Fiscal Spillovers; The Importance of Macroeconomic and Policy Conditions in Transmission," IMF Spillover Notes 17/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Alla Myrvoda & Julien Reynaud, 2018. "Monetary Policy Transmission in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 18/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2018. "Real interest rates, exchange rates and the ZLB: on Secular Stagnation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-032/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Oct 2018.
- Erica Perego, 2018. "Sovereign risk and asset market dynamics in the euro area," Documents de recherche 18-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.