Report NEP-OPM-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Hubrich, Kirstin, 2017. "Macroeconomic implications of oil price fluctuations: a regime-switching framework for the euro area," Working Paper Series 2119, European Central Bank.
- Hamid Raza & Gylfi Zoega & Stephen Kinsella, 2017. "Capital inflows, crisis and recovery in small open economies," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1709, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ohdoi, Ryoji, 2017. "International Transmission of Financial Shocks without Financial Integration," MPRA Paper 83286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nieminen, Mika & Heimonen, Kari & Tohmo, Timo, 2017. "Current accounts and coordination of wage bargaining," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Matthieu Bussiere & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2017. "Current account dynamics and the real exchange rate: Disentangling the evidence," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..