Report NEP-OPM-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2017. "A Note on Risk Sharing versus Instability in International Financial Integration: When Obstfeld Meets Stiglitz," Working Papers halshs-01579120, HAL.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "Global banking and the conduct of macroprudential policy in a monetary union," Post-Print halshs-01525396, HAL.
- Raphael Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip Sauré, 2017. "Quality Pricing-to-Market," BIS Working Papers 657, Bank for International Settlements.
- J. Scott Davis & Ippei Fujiwara & Jiao Wang, 2017. "Dealing with time-inconsistency: Inflation targeting vs. exchange rate targeting," CAMA Working Papers 2017-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M & Lazarczyk, Ewa & Ovaere, Marten & Proost, Stef, 2017. "Cross-border Exchange and Sharing of Generation Reserve Capacity," Working Paper Series 1178, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carlos CantÃº, 2017. "Effects of capital controls on foreign exchange liquidity," BIS Working Papers 659, Bank for International Settlements.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum & Chu-Ping C. Vijverberg, 2017. "The Eurozone Convergence through Crises and Structural Changes," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Corsetti, G. & Kuester, K & Müller, G. J., 2017. "Fixed on Flexible Rethinking Exchange Rate Regimes after the Great Recession," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1729, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Andrew K. Rose, 2017. "How Important is the Global Financial Cycle? Evidence from Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 23699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.