Report NEP-OPM-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Schreger & Brent Neiman & Matteo Maggiori, 2017. "Unpacking Global Capital Flows," 2017 Meeting Papers 502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Javier Cravino, 2017. "Real Exchange Rates, Income per Capita, and Sectoral Input Multipliers," 2017 Meeting Papers 552, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Roland Wendner, 2017. "Dynamic Status Effects, Savings, and Income Inequality," Graz Economics Papers 2017-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Eric Van Wincoop & J. Scott Davis, 2017. "Globalization and the Increasing Correlation between Capital Inflows and Outflows," Globalization Institute Working Papers 323, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Aug 2017.
- Pierre De Leo & Vito Cormun, 2017. "Revisiting the Exchange Rate Response to Monetary Policy Innovations: The Role of Spillovers of U.S. News Shocks," 2017 Meeting Papers 576, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Donggyu Sul & Nelson Mark & Jyh-Lin Wu, 2017. "Identifying Exchange Rate Common Factors," NBER Working Papers 23726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo J. Galindo & Ugo Panizza, 2017. "The Cyclicality of International Public Sector Borrowing in Developing Countries: Does the Lender Matter?," IHEID Working Papers 17-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.