Report NEP-OPM-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem & Paul Gomme, 2017. "Ramsey-optimal Tax Reforms and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Papers 17002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Richard H. Clarida, 2017. "The Global Factor in Neutral Policy Rates: Some Implications for Exchange Rates, Monetary Policy, and Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 23562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & ValÃ©rie Mignon, 2017. "On the seemingly incompleteness of exchange rate pass-through to import prices: Do globalization and/or regional trade matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Leonardo Gambacorta & Linda S. Goldberg & Stefano Schiaffi, 2017. "The Shifting Drivers of Global Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 23565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaoran Chen, 2017. "Technology Adoption, Capital Deepening, and International Productivity Differences," 2017 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dagfinn Rime & Andreas Schrimpf & Olav Syrstad, 2017. "Segmented money markets and covered interest parity arbitrage," BIS Working Papers 651, Bank for International Settlements.