Report NEP-OPM-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Qureshi, Mahvash S., 2017. "A Tie That Binds: Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Agï¿½nor, Pierre-Richard & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Kharroubi, Enisse & Lombardo, Giovanni & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2017. "The International Dimensions of Macroprudential Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kreickemeier, Udo & Wrona, Jens, 2017. "Industrialisation and the big push in a global economy," CEPIE Working Papers 06/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Jaccard, Ivan & Smets, Frank, 2017. "Structural asymmetries and financial imbalances in the eurozone," Working Paper Series 2076, European Central Bank.
- Wynne, Mark A. & Zhang, Ren, 2017. "Estimating the Natural Rate of Interest in an Open Economy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 316, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lorenzo Pozzi & Barbara Sadaba, 2017. "Detecting Scapegoat Effects in the Relationship Between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Staff Working Papers 17-22, Bank of Canada.
- Capistrán Carlos & Chiquiar Daniel & Hernández Juan R., 2017. "Identifying Dornbusch's Exchange Rate Overshooting with Structural VECs: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2017-11, Banco de México.
- Anna Wong, 2017. "China’s Current Account : External Rebalancing or Capital Flight?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1208, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Łukasz Rawdanowicz & Mohamed Hammouch & Makoto Kasai, 2017. "The fall in real long-term government bond yields: Disentangling different drivers," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1398, OECD Publishing.