Report NEP-OPM-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2017. "A Tie That Binds; Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Can Countries Rely on Foreign Saving for Investment and Economic Development?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 95297, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2017. "The Currency-Plus-Commodity Basket: A Proposal for Exchange Rates in Oil-exporting Countries to Accommodate Trade Shocks Automatically," Working Papers 1111, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 2017.
- Kohn, David & Leibovici, Fernando & Szkup, Michal, 2017. "Financial Frictions and Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," Working Papers 2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 13 Sep 2019.
- Fidora, Michael & Schmitz, Martin & Tcheng, Céline, 2017. "Reducing large net foreign liabilities," Working Paper Series 2074, European Central Bank.
- Mitsuru Katagiri & Koji Takahashi, 2017. "Do Term Premiums Matter? Transmission via Exchange Rate Dynamics," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- Gustav A. Horn & Fabian Lindner & Sabine Stephan, 2017. "The Role of nominal wages in trade and current account surpluses," IMK Report 125e-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 40, Bank of Lithuania.
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Mohamed Goaied & Moez Ben Tahar, 2017. "Fiscal- Monetary Interdependence and Exchange Rate Regimes in Oil Dependent Arab Economies," Working Papers 1116, Economic Research Forum, revised 07 Jun 2017.
- Botta, Alberto & Godin, Antoine & Missaglia, Marco, 2016. "Finance, foreign (direct) investment, and the Dutch disease: the case of Colombia," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15546, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Eugenia Andreasen & Martin Schindler & Patricio A Valenzuela, 2017. "Capital Controls and the Cost of Debt," IMF Working Papers 17/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Eckhard Hein & Eckhard Achim Truger, 2017. "Opportunities and limits of rebalancing the Eurozone via wage policies," FMM Working Paper 06-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.