Report NEP-OPM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaufmann, Christoph, 2016. "Optimal fiscal substitutes for the exchange rate in a monetary union," Discussion Papers 44/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jair N. Ojeda-Joya & Gloria Sarmiento, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and the Real Exchange Rate: A Non-Linear Approach," Borradores de Economia 970, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Xuehui Han & Shang-Jin Wei, 2016. "International Transmissions of Monetary Shocks: Between a Trilemma and a Dilemma," NBER Working Papers 22812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2016. "Is Optimal Capital-Control Policy Countercyclical In Open-Economy Models With Collateral Constraints?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Pina, Goncalo, 2016. "Pegxit Pressure: Evidence from the Classical Gold Standard," CEPR Discussion Papers 11640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2016. "Multiple Equilibria in Open Economy Models with Collateral Constraints: Overborrowing Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 11623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Hugo Hopenhayn & Iván Werning, 2016. "Take the Short Route: Equilibrium Default and Debt Maturity," NBER Working Papers 22847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aliya Algozhina, 2016. "Monetary Policy Rule, Exchange Rate Regime, and Fiscal Policy Cyclicality in a Developing Oil Economy," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp572, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Carlos Caceres & Yan Carriere-Swallow & Ishak Demir & Bertrand Gruss, 2016. "U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization and Global Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 16/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrés Fernández & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2016. "World Shocks, World Prices, and Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 22833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.