Report NEP-OPM-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montoro, Carlos & Ortiz, Marco, 2016. "Foreign exchange intervention and monetary policy design: a market microstructure analysis," Working Papers 2016-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2016. "Country Portfolios, Collateral Constraints and Optimal Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11499, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hameed, Allaudeen & Rose, Andrew K, 2016. "Exchange Rate Behavior with Negative Interest Rates: Some Early Negative Observations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2016. "Interest rates, Eurobonds and intra-European exchange rate misalignments," Post-Print hal-01359820, HAL.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Javier Sosvilla-Rivero, 2016. "Debt-growth linkages in EMU across countries and time horizons," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1602, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- luo, yinghao, 2016. "Nonlinear Trend and Purchasing Power Parity," MPRA Paper 73817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai & Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "Optimal unemployment insurance and international risk sharing," Discussion Papers 33/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rühl, Christian, 2016. "Size and welfare costs of price differences across European countries," CFS Working Paper Series 535, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2016. "Long-Range Growth: Economic Development in the Global Network of Air Links," NBER Working Papers 22653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène, 2016. "Real Interest Rates, Imbalances and the Curse of Regional Safe Asset Providers at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 11503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, Günter W. & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2016. "Prices and consumer purchasing preferences at the border: Evidence from a multi-country household scanner data set," CFS Working Paper Series 536, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA & Rasmané OUEDRAOGO, 2017. "Does It Pour When it Rains? Capital Flows and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Working Papers P157, FERDI.
- Hamzeh Arabzadeh, 2016. "The political economy of twin deficits and wage setting centralization," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Paula Lourdes Hernández Verme & Mónica Karina Rosales Pérez, 2016. "Applications of sudden stops of international capital to the Mexican economy," Working Papers 2016-74, Peruvian Economic Association.