Report NEP-OPM-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Garicano, Luis & Lane, Philip R. & Pagano, Marco & Reis, Ricardo & Santos, Tano & Thesmar, David & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2016. "The Sovereign-Bank Diabolic Loop and ESBies," CEPR Discussion Papers 11317, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trust R. Mpofu, 2016. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Volatility in South Africa," Working Papers 604, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Wenbiao Cai, 2016. "Risk, Selection and Productivity Differences," Departmental Working Papers 2016-02, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Jacquinot, Pascal & Papadopoulou, Niki, 2016. "Parsing financial fragmentation in the euro area: a multi-country DSGE perspective," Working Paper Series 1891, European Central Bank.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michał, 2016. "Exchange rate forecasting with DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1905, European Central Bank.
- Shehadeh, Ali & Li, Youwei & Moore, Michael, 2016. "The Forward Premium Bias, Carry Trade Return and the Risks of Volatility and Liquidity," MPRA Paper 71709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ucm:wpaper:02-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2016. "Income Inequality and Macroeconomic Imbalances under EMU," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 110, European Institute, LSE.