Report NEP-OPM-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2016. "The distributional consequences of large devaluations," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 015, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2016. "What Do We (and Others) Mean by "The Terms of Trade"?," Working Papers 651, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Lemoine, Matthieu & Lindé, Jesper, 2016. "Fiscal Consolidation Under Imperfect Credibility," Working Paper Series 322, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Torfinn Harding & Radoslaw (Radek) Stefanski & Gerhard Toews, 2016. "Boom Goes the Price: Giant resource discoveries and real exchange rate appreciation," OxCarre Working Papers 174, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2015. "Current account and REER misalignments in Central Eastern EU countries: an update using the macroeconomic balance approach," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Günes Kamber & Gabriela Nodari & Benjamin Wong, 2016. "The Impact of Commodity Price Movements on the New Zealand Economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2016/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Sophie Piton, 2016. "A European Disease? Non-tradable inflation and real interest rate divergence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16044, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Dutch Disease, Real Effective Exchange Rate Misalignments and Their Effect on GDP Growh in the EU," CEIS Research Paper 379, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 May 2016.
- Pang, Ke & Siklos, Pierre L., 2015. "Macroeconomic consequences of the real-financial nexus: Imbalances and spillovers between China and the U.S," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Donal Smith, 2016. "The International Impact of Financial Shocks: A Global VAR and Connectedness Measures Approach," Discussion Papers 16/07, Department of Economics, University of York.