Report NEP-OPM-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forbes, Kristin & Hjortsoe, Ida & Nenova, Tsvetelina, 2016. "Current account deficits during heightened risk: menacing or mitigating?," Discussion Papers 46, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Davide Romelli & Cristina Terra & Enrico Vasconcelos, 2016. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate changes: the impact of trade openness," Working Papers Series 437, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Trombley, Christopher, 2015. "Are monetary unions more synchronous than non-monetary unions?," Research Discussion Papers 11/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Hjortsoe, Ida & Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "Monetary policy and the current account; theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 45, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Mao, Rui & Yao, Yang, 2015. "Fixed exchange rate regimes, real undervaluation and economic growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe, 2016. "Are the twin or triple deficits hypotheses applicable to post-communist countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jose De Gregorio, 2016. "Large Depreciations: Recent Experience in Historical Perspective," Working Papers wp421, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Matteo Maggiori, 2016. "A Model of the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 22295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.