Report NEP-OPM-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Glushenkova & Andros Kourtellos & Marios Zachariadis, 2016. "Barriers to price convergence," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Altamura, Carlo Edoardo & Flores Zendejas, Juan, 2016. "On the Origins of Moral Hazard: Politics, International Finance and the Latin American Debt Crisis of 1982," Working Papers unige:82509, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- P. Fève & J.-G. Sahuc, 2016. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area," Working papers 585, Banque de France.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Novy, Dennis, 2016. "Estimating Border Effects: The Impact of Spatial Aggregation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böing, Tobias & Stadtmann, Georg, 2016. "Competitiveness and current account adjustments in the euro area," Discussion Papers 382, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Punnoose Jacob & Lenno Uuskula, 2016. "Deep habits and exchange rate pass-through," CAMA Working Papers 2016-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2016. "Growth Patterns and Trade Imbalances in the EMU. A Global Value Chain Analysis," WIFO Working Papers 509, WIFO.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2016. "Exports, Exchange Rates, and Productivity: An analysis of the Japanese manufacturing sectors," Discussion papers 16045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- IWAISAKO Tokuo & NAKATA Hayato, 2016. "Impacts of Oil Shocks on Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Variables: A multi-country analysis," Discussion papers 16039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Gregory Thwaites & Alejandro Vicondoa, 2016. "Monetary Policy Transmission in an Open Economy: New Data and Evidence from the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 1612, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Aug 2016.