Report NEP-OPM-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Della Corte, Pasquale & Riddiough, Steven & Sarno, Lucio, 2016. "Currency Premia and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 11129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Johanna Krenz, 2016. "Banks balance sheets and the international transmission of shocks," Working Papers 2016003, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Eichler, Stefan & Roevekamp, Ingmar, 2016. "A market-based indicator of currency risk: Evidence from American Depositary Receipts," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-572, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mohamed Arouri & Arif Billah Dar & Niyati Bhanja & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & FrédéricTeulon, 2014. "Interlinkage between Real Exchange rate and Current Account Behaviors: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2014-88, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Şen, Hüseyin & Kaya, Ayşe, 2016. "Are the twin or triple deficits hypotheses applicable to post-communist countries?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tidiane Kinda & Montfort Mlachila & Rasmané Ouedraogo, 2016. "Commodity Price Shocks and Financial Sector Fragility," IMF Working Papers 16/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Bertrand Candelon, 2014. "Real Exchange rates, commodity prices and structural factors in developing countries," Working Papers 2014-46, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.