Report NEP-OPM-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Rafal Raciborski & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Lukas Vogel, 2016. "The post-crisis slump in the Euro area and the US: evidence from an estimated three-region DSGE model," CAMA Working Papers 2016-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marc-André Letendre & Joel Wagner, 2016. "Agency Costs, Risk Shocks and International Cycles," Staff Working Papers 16-2, Bank of Canada.
- Christian H Ebeke & Armand Fouejieu, 2015. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 15/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Atulan Guha, 2016. "Exchange Rate Movement of Developing Countries like India: An Alternative Theoretical Framework," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305716, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wenyi Shen & Susan S. Yang & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2015. "Government Spending Effects in Low-income Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/286, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonida Bollano & Delina Ibrahimaj, 2015. "Current Account Determinats in Central Eastern European Countries," IHEID Working Papers 22-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Dilem Yıldırım & Ethem Erdem Orman, 2016. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from China," ERC Working Papers 1601, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.