Report NEP-OPM-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- White, William R., 2015. "How false beliefs about exchange rate systems threaten global growth and the existence of the Eurozone," Globalization Institute Working Papers 250, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Glick, Reuven & Leduc, Sylvain, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policy and the dollar: conventional signs, unconventional magnitudes," Working Paper Series 2015-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2015. "Effects of US quantitative easing on emerging market economies," CAMA Working Papers 2015-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Alfred A, Haug & Perry, Sadorsky, 2015. "The impact of oil shocks on exchange rates: A Markov-switching approach," MPRA Paper 68232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri Kukacka & Filip Stanek, 2015. "The Impact of the Tobin Tax in a Heterogeneous Agent Model of the Foreign Exchange Market," Working Papers IES 2015/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2015.