Report NEP-OPM-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evans, Martin, 2015. "External Balances, Trade and Financial Conditions," MPRA Paper 66201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Zuniga, Jimena, 2015. "Varieties of Capital Flows: What Do We Know," Working Paper Series rwp15-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gita Gopinath & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Loukas Karabarbounis & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," NBER Working Papers 21453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Santos, Miguel Angel, 2015. "From Financial Repression to External Distress: The Case of Venezuela," Working Paper Series rwp15-018, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Tarek Alexander Hassan & Thomas Mertens & Tony Zhang, 2015. "Not so Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," NBER Working Papers 21445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo Escudé, 2015. "The Possible Trinity: Optimal interest rate,exchange rate, and taxes on capital flows in a DSGE model for a Small Open Economy," BCRA Working Paper Series 201563, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Eguren-Martin, Fernando, 2015. "Exchange rate regimes and current account adjustment: an empirical investigation," Bank of England working papers 544, Bank of England.
- Le Thanh, Binh, 2015. "The source of real and nominal exchange rate fluctuations in Thailand: Real shock or nominal shock," MPRA Paper 66322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Currency Crisis Transmission through International Trade," Working Paper 309956, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2015. "A General Framework for the Benchmark pricing in a Fully Collateralized Market," Papers 1508.06339, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Philip R. Lane, 2015. "Macro-Financial Stability under EMU," Trinity Economics Papers tep0615, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Relief and Its Aftermath," Working Paper Series rwp15-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.