Report NEP-OPM-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gita Gopinath & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Loukas Karabarbounis & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," Working Papers 728, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- Lane, Philip R., 2015. "Macro-Financial Stability under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 10776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Trombley, Christopher, 2015. "Are monetary unions more synchronous than non-monetary unions?," Research Discussion Papers 11/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Andreasen, Eugenia & Schindler, Martin & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2015. "Capital Controls and the Cost of Debt," Working Papers 15-02, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Prasad, Eswar & Zhang, Boyang, 2015. "Distributional Effects of Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 9272, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2015. "Measurement Matters: Productivity-Adjusted Weighted Average Relative Price Indices," Working Papers w0216, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Mourinho Félix, 2015. "Financial Fragmentation Shocks," Working Papers w201508, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Rajeswari Sengupta & Abhijit Sen Gupta, 2015. "Policy tradeoffs in an open economy and the role of G-20 in global macroeconomic policy coordination," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-024, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Zhang, Zhibai & Bian, Zhicun, 2015. "Absolute purchasing power parity in industrial countries," MPRA Paper 66241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sadat, Nafis, 2015. "Estimation of International Financial Integration: Evidence from European Countries," MPRA Paper 66283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2015.
- Christophe Tavéra & Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte & Isabelle Cadoret-David & Arthur Charpentier & Chantal Guéguen & Marilyne Huchet & Julien Licheron & Guillaume l'Oeillet & Nat, 2015. "The "Mother of All Puzzles" at thirty: a meta-analysis," Post-Print halshs-01112088, HAL.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Kristófer Gunnlaugsson & Thorvardur Tjörvi Ólafsson & Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2015. "The long history of financial boom-bust cycles in Iceland - Part I: Financial crises," Economics wp68, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.