Report NEP-OPM-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Blanchard & Gustavo Adler & Irineu de Carvalho Filho, 2015. "Can Foreign Exchange Intervention Stem Exchange Rate Pressures from Global Capital Flow Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 21427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hassan, Tarek & Mertens, Thomas M. & Zhang, Tony, 2015. "Not so Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock," CEPR Discussion Papers 10744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kam Szeto & David Oxley, 2014. "Examining the Elasticity of New Zealand’s Current Account to the Real Exchange Rate," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/12, New Zealand Treasury.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "External Shocks, Financial Volatility and Reserve Requirements in an Open Economy," Working Papers Series 396, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Zsofia Barany & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Stéphane Guibaud, 2015. "Fertility, Longevity and International Capital Flows," Working Papers hal-01164462, HAL.
- Kei Imakubo & Koichiro Kamada & Kazutoshi Kan, 2015. "A new technique for estimating currency premiums," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 15-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Maas, Daniel & Mayer, Eric & Rüth, Sebastian, 2015. "Current account dynamics and the housing boom and bust cycle in Spain," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 94, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda & Dominique Guillaume & Kadir Tanyeri, 2015. "Systemic Risk, Aggregate Demand, and Commodity Prices," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013327, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lewis, John & De Schryder, Selien, 2015. "Export dynamics since the Great Trade Collapse: a cross-country analysis," Bank of England working papers 535, Bank of England.
- Leo Krippner & Sandra Eickmeier & Julia von Borstel, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Jean-Paul L'Huillier & Facundo Piguillem & Jean Flemming, 2015. "The Optimal Tradeoff Between Consumption Smoothing and Macroprudential Regulation," 2015 Meeting Papers 492, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Vega-Garcia, Pablo, 2015. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," MPRA Paper 65996, University Library of Munich, Germany.