Report NEP-OPM-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti & Michael E. Waugh, 2015. "Equilibrium Technology Diffusion, Trade, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 20881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Fogli & Fabrizio Perri, 2015. "Macroeconomic Volatility and External Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 20872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénétrix, Agustín & Lane, Philip R. & Shambaugh, Jay C, 2015. "International Currency Exposures, Valuation Effects and the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nkunde Mwase & Francis Y Kumah, 2015. "Revisiting the Concept of Dollarization; The Global Financial Crisis and Dollarization in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "Betting the House," CEPR Discussion Papers 10305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Ratnovski, Lev, 2014. "Global Liquidity and Drivers of Cross-Border Bank Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 10314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Lee, D. J., 2013. "Adjustment mechanisms in a currency area," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48763, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ryota Nakatani, 2014. "The Effects of Financial and Real Shocks, Structural Vulnerability and Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates from the Perspective of Currency Crises Models," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 043, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2015. "Interest Rates, Eurobonds and Intra-European Exchange Rate Misalignments: the Challenge of Sustainable Adjustments in the Eurozone," Working Papers of BETA 2015-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fernández, Raquel & Martin, Alberto, 2014. "The Long and the Short of It: Sovereign Debt Crises and Debt Maturity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bahaj, Saleem A., 2014. "Systemic sovereign risk: macroeconomic implications in the euro area," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58110, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2015. "Relative Prices and Sectoral Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-530, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Auer, Raphael, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Domestic Competition, and Inflation: Evidence from the 2005/08 Revaluation of the Renminbi," CEPR Discussion Papers 10344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gabaix, Xavier, 2015. "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 10334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2015. "Monetary Policy Independence under Flexible Exchange Rates: An Illusion?," NBER Working Papers 20893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wills, Samuel, 2014. "Optimal monetary responses to oil discoveries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Coughlin, Cletus C. & Novy, Dennis, 2013. "Is the international border effect larger than the domestic border effect?: evidence from US trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57358, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Byambasuren, Tsenguunjav, 2013. "A Long-Run Relationship between Real Exchange Rates and Real Commodity Prices: The Case of Mongolia," MPRA Paper 61551, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2013.