Report NEP-OPM-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carl Grekou, 2014. "On the effectiveness of devaluations in emerging and developing countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-61, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange rates dynamics with long-run risk and recursive preferences," Globalization Institute Working Papers 212, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Paul, Saumik & Ouyang, Alice & Li, Rachel Cho Suet, 2014. "Skilled emigration and exchange rate : theory and empirics," IDE Discussion Papers 484, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rumler, Fabio & Reiff, Adam, 2014. "Within- and cross-country price dispersion in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1742, European Central Bank.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2014. "International Credit Flows and Pecuniary Externalities," NBER Working Papers 20803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez-Pineda & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2014. "Systemic Risk, Aggregate Demand, and Commodity Prices: An Application to Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012386, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Atsushi Sekine & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2014. "Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Inflation:A Cross-Country Analysis," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 038, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Claudio Borio & Harold James & Hyun Song Shin, 2014. "The international monetary and financial system: a capital account perspective," Globalization Institute Working Papers 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Dagfinn Rime & Lucio Sarno & Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "The scapegoat theory of exchange rates: the first tests," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 991, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Ximena Chavarro & Eliana González, 2014. "Commodity price shocks and inflation within an optimal monetary policy framework: the case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 858, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Julieta Yung, 2014. "Can interest rate factors explain exchange rate fluctuations?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 207, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.