Report NEP-OPM-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamim Bayoumi & Joseph E. Gagnon & Christian Saborowski, 2014. "Official Financial Flows, Capital Mobility, and Global Imbalances," Working Paper Series WP14-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-49, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Mahvash S Qureshi & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2014. "Friedman Redux; External Adjustment and Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 14/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Longmei Zhang, 2014. "Portfolio Flows, Global Risk Aversion and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 14/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Bodenstein & Luca Guerrieri & Joe LaBriola, 2014. "Macroeconomic Policy Games," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philippe Martin & Thomas Philippon, 2014. "Inspecting the Mechanism: Leverage and the Great Recession in the Eurozone," NBER Working Papers 20572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús A. Bejarano & Luisa F. Charry, 2014. "Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012316, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Dominik Groll, 2014. "Monetary Policy as an Optimum Currency Area Criterion," Kiel Working Papers 1969, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jaromír Baxa & Tomáš Olesnanik, 2014. "Current Accounts in the Eurozone Countries: The Role of Euro, Fiscal Policies and Financial Developments," Working Papers IES 2014/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi & Joseph P. Kaboski & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2014. "Microeconomic Uncertainty, International Trade, and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 20616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Giordani & Michele Ruta & Hans Weisfeld & Ling Zhu, 2014. "Capital Flow Deflection," IMF Working Papers 14/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian, 2014. "The relevance of international spillovers and asymmetric effects in the Taylor rule," Discussion Papers 359, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Beirne, John & Friedrich, Christian, 2014. "Capital flows and macroprudential policies - A multilateral assessment of effectiveness and externalities," Working Paper Series 1721, European Central Bank.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2014. "The Revived Bretton Woods System's First Decade," NBER Working Papers 20454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schneider, Daniel & Van Robays, Ine & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2014. "Oil prices, exchange rates and asset prices," Working Paper Series 1689, European Central Bank.