Report NEP-OPM-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Farhi & Xavier Gabaix, "undated". "Rare Disasters and Exchange Rates," Working Paper 71001, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2014. "The Relevance of International Spillovers and Asymmetric Effects in the Taylor Rule," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1416, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2014. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Martin Feldkircher & Thomas Reininger, 2014. "International Transmission of Credit Shocks: Evidence from Global Vector Autoregression Model," Working Papers 2014/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2014. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," NBP Working Papers 184, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The great (De)leveraging in the GIIPS countries. Domestic credit and net foreign liabilities 1998–2013," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & McLoughlin, Cameron & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2014. "Policy uncertainty spillovers to emerging markets – evidence from capital flows," Bank of England working papers 512, Bank of England.