Report NEP-OPM-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2014. "The Role of Oil Price Shocks in Causing U.S. Recessions," International Finance Discussion Papers 1114, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marco Riguzzi, 2014. "Economic Openness and Fiscal Multipliers," Diskussionsschriften dp1406, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Paul Castillo & Cesar Carrera & Marco Ortiz & Hugo Vega, 2014. "Spillovers, capital ows and prudential regulation in small open economies," BIS Working Papers 459, Bank for International Settlements.
- S. Tolga Tiryaki, 2014. "Sectoral Asymmetries in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 1433, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00801100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toyoichiro Shirota, 2013. "What is the Major Determinant of Credit Flows through Cross-Border Banking?," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Claudio Borio & Harold James & Hyun Song Shin, 2014. "The international monetary and financial system: a capital account historical perspective," BIS Working Papers 457, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yoshiyuki Fukuda & Yuki Kimura & Nao Sudo & Hiroshi Ugai, 2013. "Cross-country Transmission Effect of the U.S. Monetary Shock under Global Integration," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 13-E-16, Bank of Japan.
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2014. "Trade, investment, and capital flows:Mexico's macroeconomic adjustment to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014002, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- Michele Gori & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2014. "A Dynamic Exchange Rate Model with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2014. "Endogenous Business Cycles in OLG Economies with Multiple Consumption Goods," AMSE Working Papers 1439, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Evgeniya Goryacheva, 2014. "Monetary Policy Rules in the Countries of the Customs Union," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-05/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.