Report NEP-OPM-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2014. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in two-speed economies," Working Paper 2014/12, Norges Bank.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ivan Werning, 2017. "Fiscal Unions," Working Paper 198816, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2014. "The Ramsey Steady State under Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Small Open Economies," Working Papers Series 357, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Y. Kalantzis, 2014. "Financial fragility in small open economies: firm balance sheets and the sectoral structure," Working papers 505, Banque de France.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," Post-Print halshs-00786095, HAL.
- Tantisantiwong, Nongnuch, 2013. "Price Transmission and Effects of Exchange Rates on Domestic Commodity Prices via Offshore and Currency Hedging," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-116, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Oliver Roehn, 2014. "The impact of financial (de)regulation on current account balances," Working Papers 1424, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2014. "Labour Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-thy-neighbour policies in a currency union?," CEPS Papers 9621, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin, 2014. "Service Sector Productivity and Economic Growth in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24361, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.