Report NEP-OPM-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2014. "Price Setting in Online Markets: Basic Facts, International Comparisons, and Cross-border Integration," NBER Working Papers 20406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2014. "Credit Rating Agency Downgrades and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crises," EcoMod2014 6939, EcoMod.
- Karl Farmer, 2013. "EMU Imbalances in a Two-Country Overlapping Generations Model," EcoMod2013 5484, EcoMod.
- Dey, Jaya, 2013. "The role of investment-specific technology shocks in driving international business cycles: a bayesian approach," MPRA Paper 57803, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Aug 2014.
- Cooke, Dudley, 2014. "Pricing-to-market and optimal interest rate policy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 187, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Maria Teresa Punzi & Caterina Mendicino, 2014. "House Prices, Capital Inflows and Macroprudential Policy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp180, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Timo Baas, 2014. "Stability and Eurozone membership: Should a small transition country join?," EcoMod2014 6916, EcoMod.
- Antonio Ribba & Antonella Cavallo, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," EcoMod2014 6739, EcoMod.
- Sayuri Shirai, 2009. "Cross-Border Investment and the Global Financial Crisis in the Asia-Pacific Region," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/09/04, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14021-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuliya Rychalovska & Massimiliano Marcellino (EUI), 2013. "An estimated DSGE model of a Small Open Economy within the Monetary Union: Forecasting and Structural Analysis," EcoMod2013 5302, EcoMod.
- Akande, Emmanuel, 2013. "Investment Shocks: Sources of Fluctuations in Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 52159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Louis Brillet & Gilbert Cette & Ian Gambini & Raymond Gambini, 2013. "MacSim 2 : a computer package for teaching international macroeconomics," EcoMod2013 5659, EcoMod.
- Rudi Steinbach & Stan du Plessis & Ben Smit, 2014. "Monetary policy and financial shocks in an empirical small open-economy DSGE model," EcoMod2014 7194, EcoMod.
- Peter Downes & Kevin Hanslow & Peter Tulip, 2014. "The Effect of the Mining Boom on the Australian Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.