Report NEP-OPM-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita & Itskhoki, Oleg, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluations," Scholarly Articles 12336336, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gopinath, Gita & Neiman, Brent, 2014. "Trade Adjustment and Productivity in Large Crises," Scholarly Articles 12330899, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ivan Werning & Emmanuel Farhi, 2014. "Labor Mobility in Currency Unions," 2014 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Seunghoon Na & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martin Uribe & Vivian Z. Yue, 2014. "The Twin Ds: Optimal Default and Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 20314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2014. "Alternatives to Currency Manipulation: What Switzerland, Singapore, and Hong Kong Can Do," Policy Briefs PB14-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- M. Frömmel & M. Luetje, 2014. "Are exporting firms always a good hedge against currency risk? Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/873, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Claudia M. Buch & Linda S. Goldberg, 2014. "International Banking and Liquidity Risk Transmission: Lessons from Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 20286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & Tony K. Moore, 2014. "Did Purchasing Power Parity Hold in Medieval Europe?," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- William R. Cline, 2014. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2014," Policy Briefs PB14-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Mariam Camarero & Gaetano D’Adamo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "The role of Institutions in explaining wage determination in the Euro Area: a panel cointegration approach," Working Papers 2014/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Barry Eichengreen & Ugo Panizza, 2014. "A Surplus of Ambition: Can Europe Rely on Large Primary Surpluses to Solve its Debt Problem?," NBER Working Papers 20316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.