Report NEP-OPM-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:csg:ajrcwp:05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Romelli & Cristina Terra & Enrico Vasconcelos, 2014. "Current Account and Real Exchange Rate changes: the Impact of Trade Openness," THEMA Working Papers 2014-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Gustavo Leyva & Michael Pedersen, 2014. "The Changing Nature of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations. New Evidence for Inflation-Targeting Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 730, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:csg:ajrcwp:06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2014. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS hal-00961713, HAL.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath, 2014. "Coordination and Crisis in Monetary Unions," NBER Working Papers 20277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphael A Auer & Aaron Mehrotra, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Working Papers 447, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:csg:ajrcwp:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio & Fang Yao, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Sticky-Price Models," Working Paper Series 2014-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised Jul 2014.
- Tarek A. Hassan & Rui C. Mano, 2014. "Forward and Spot Exchange Rates in a Multi-currency World," NBER Working Papers 20294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly," CAMA Working Papers 2014-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Atsushi Inoue & Lu Jin & Barbara Rossi, 2014. "Rolling Window Selection for Out-of-Sample Forecasting with Time-Varying Parameters," Working Papers 768, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hashem Pesaran & Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Alessandro Rebucci, 2014. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: A Global Perspective," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1407, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.