Report NEP-OPM-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hale, Galina & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The euro and the geography of international debt flows," Working Paper Series 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- JosÃ© Anson & Mauro Boffa & Matthias Helble, 2014. "A Short-Run Analysis of Exchange Rates and International Trade with an Application to Australia, New Zealand, and Japan," Finance Working Papers 24048, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday & Mario J. Crucini, 2014. "Understanding Long-run Price Dispersion," Working Papers 1407, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Eswar Prasad, 2014. "Global Implications of the Renminbiâ€™s Ascendance," Finance Working Papers 24046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhang, Zhibai, 2014. "Is there a rule of thumb for absolute purchasing power parity to hold?," MPRA Paper 55338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. McNelis, 2014. "Income Inequality, Trade and Financial Openness," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Andres Elberg, 2014. "Temporal Aggregation and Convergence to the Law of One Price: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Papers 53, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- SHIMIZU Junko & SATO Kiyotaka, 2014. "Abenomics, Yen Depreciation, Trade Deficit and Export Competitiveness (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).