Report NEP-OPM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Evans, Martin, 2013. "Global Imbalances, Risk, and the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 52363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Lane, 2013. "International Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Conditions: Lessons for Emerging Asia," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp438, IIIS.
- Yulei Luo & Jun Nie & Eric R. Young, 2013. "Robust Control, Informational Frictions, and International Consumption Correlations," Working Papers 212013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2013. "Sovereigns versus Banks: Credit, Crises, and Consequences," Working Paper Series 2013-37, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Feb 2014.
- Du, Wenxin & Schreger, Jesse, 2013. "Local Currency Sovereign Risk," International Finance Discussion Papers 1094, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Nordvig, Jens, 2013. "Inflation targeting, flexible exchange rates, and macroeconomic performance since the Great Revolution," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 22/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Kuikeu, Oscar, 2013. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the cfa franc zone after the cfa franc devaluation of January 1994," MPRA Paper 52673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanchez , Jose Luis Diaz & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2013. "Growth and competitiveness as factors of Eurozone external imbalances : evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6732, The World Bank.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Takushi Kurozumi, 2013. "The International Finance Multiplier in Business Cycle Fluctuations," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Dong He & Robert N McCauley, 2013. "Transmitting Global Liquidity to East Asia: Policy Rates, Bond Yields, Currencies and Dollar Credit," Working Papers 152013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013. "In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6733, The World Bank.
- Kara, Gazi, 2013. "Systemic Risk, International Regulation, and the Limits of Coordination," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-87, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).