Report NEP-OPM-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond G. Riezman, 2013. "The Quantitative Importance of Openness in Development," Departmental Working Papers 2013-02, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay K. Chugh, 2013. "Firm Risk and Leverage Based Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 844, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "REER Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments in the Proposed West African Monetary Union," Working Papers 13/030, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan, 2013. "Real financial market exchange rates and capital flows," Discussion Papers 50/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Jochem, Axel, 2013. "Current account adjustment in EU countries: Does euro-area membership make a difference?," Discussion Papers 49/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Urho Lempinen, 2013. "Exchange rate dynamics revisited," NBER Working Papers 19718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.